Covi 19!

Iamstrong
Iamstrong Community member Posts: 43 Connected
edited November 2020 in Coffee lounge
My daughter has too stay off school till 30th Nov shes had a week off already as someone in her class tested positive for coronavirus so last monday 2 of my kids were showing symptoms so sent tests off got results nx day neg thank god but on weds I was showing symptoms and still am sent my test off on thurs still no result bk yet? So rung test centre they said if I dont receive them in nx 2 days too ring back my anxiety is through roof!!!

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    I'm sorry to hear this my son has just gone back to school after one of his class mates was positive but luckily he hadn't had any symptoms 

Fingers crossed you get a negative result 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,714 Championing
    @Iamstrong Oh what a nightmare, bless you!  I have my fingers crossed you get a negative result.  Try not to worry too much in the mean-time (easier said than done mind).   <3
  • Iamstrong
    @janer1967 thank you I just dont understand how my kids results was bk nx day ? It's been 4 days now since I had my test and no results ? 
  • Iamstrong
    @Cher_Scope thank you I'm just very anxious atm it's got me stressed too bits ?
  • janer1967
    I dont know seems there is no consistency in the testing system 
  • Iamstrong
    @janer1967 I agree with you there!
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Fingers crossed for a negative result @Iamstrong :) 
  • Iamstrong
    @Ross_Scope thank you ?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,649 Online Community Programme Lead
    There's definitely some inconsistency when it comes to turnaround time for results @Iamstrong. How are you feeling in yourself, have your symptoms subsided? 

My kids have had more time off in this period since September than their entire school lives combined! 
  • Iamstrong
    @Adrian_Scope I feel really **** tbh always need to catch my breathe I'm full of phlegm headaches sore throat my temp keeps spiking I just feel wiped out plus got horrid coldsore and blisters all on inside of my mouth only thing that has gone is cough I had last week 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,649 Online Community Programme Lead
    That sounds horrible, I'm sorry @Iamstrong. I hope you start feeling better soon and that it passes quickly for you.
  • Iamstrong
    @Adrian_Scope thanks me 2 
  • janer1967
    Any test results yet
  • Iamstrong
    @janer1967 no not yet I keep checking my emails!!!