Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Pip only got standard is this wrong can anyone help ????
Thanxs in advance hiya ive been reading about this court ruling about if someone only got standard but should of got enhanced for mental health if planning a journey i got 10 points as cannot undertake any journey due to overwhelming distress etc but i was put on standard rate of mobility and not enhanced. Should i have got enhance but then i read if it was a tribunal they would not look at it again only if i make a change in circumstances im a bit confused my tribunal was 11/09/2019 can someone enlighten me please should i phone dwp ??
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 940 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.