Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Transition from jobless to working status
Thank you everyone here and the Scope Helpdesk about information on step by step filling of the PIP Form. It helped me fill out the form upto some extent. However, it made me reflect on my current situation and the plan changed. I do not wish to be sitting home begging for benefits by answering intruding questions that make me feel downgraded, miserable and depressed, although that is my state at the moment. I would be grateful if there is help available at SCOPE to enable me transit from jobless to working status. For this purpose, I can send my CV for reference and perusal to the concerned personnel. Also I am available to provide all the necessary information regarding the state of my health and work history. I welcome all help and advice from Scope & this forum and thank you all in advance.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 938 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.