Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Need advice about how to fund my daughters therapy
Hi! I'm single mum to a 4 year old daughter that has thriparesis. I have two boys as well. She has started to walk 3 mths ago. We have relocated abroad so she can have intense phisiotherapy and this has worked really well. It's time to return to UK and I wonder what's the best option for me to fund my daughter's therapy now that I'm single.I used to pay £90/45 min session and I believe she should have this at least 3 times a week. That time, NHS phisio team didn't offer much therapy. I have no relatives that could help me. Could you advise please.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.