Disability online survey — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability online survey

Options
starwave56
starwave56 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited November 2020 in Research and opportunities

Hey everyone I hope you are all having a great day. I am currently a student in year 10 approaching my GCSEs working a project to design a product which help people with disabilities. Currently I am thinking of making a product that will especially help people who use wheelchairs.

I have a link to form below consisting of questions which will help me collect data. I would appreciate it if someone could be my client for my school project and take time to fill out this form.

I do ask questions such as hand length, wrist circumference, height etc to collect anthropometric data which is required for me school project to design the product. If you can fill these out too it would be extremely helpful.

If anyone does fill out this form if you would not mind could I have a professional picture of you as for some reason on the mark scheme for the project this is beneficial.

If anyone is interested in being my client please email me : Removed by moderator, email address

Thank you please fill it out I would appreciate it so much!

The google form:#

Removed by moderator

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.