Disability online survey
Hey everyone I hope you are all having a great day. I am currently a student in year 10 approaching my GCSEs working a project to design a product which help people with disabilities. Currently I am thinking of making a product that will especially help people who use wheelchairs.
I have a link to form below consisting of questions which will help me collect data. I would appreciate it if someone could be my client for my school project and take time to fill out this form.
I do ask questions such as hand length, wrist circumference, height etc to collect anthropometric data which is required for me school project to design the product. If you can fill these out too it would be extremely helpful.
If anyone does fill out this form if you would not mind could I have a professional picture of you as for some reason on the mark scheme for the project this is beneficial.
If anyone is interested in being my client please email me : Removed by moderator, email address
Thank you please fill it out I would appreciate it so much!
The google form:#
Removed by moderator
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments