Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Leeseeloo!
Feeling so anxious, I had my assessment on the 25/11/20..in all fairness the lady I spoke to was actually so understanding and sympathetic. My experience was all in all a good one..I was on the call for 25 minutes I’m not sure if that was good or bad? She ended the call with “you’ve done really well today, get some rest!” I just wondered how quick decisions are right now? I’m in Wales. I feel sick on the daily right now waiting to find out the outcome..this would make such a difference to my life with my agrophobia and anxiety. Thanks in advance guys xx
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.