Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
What issues are you experiencing with communication from the government?
Scope is looking to find out what issues disabled people are encountering from Government communications about the coronavirus pandemic
We are specifically looking for examples of bad communications about disabled people’s employment, but we are also interested in any piece of communication from Government that was about covid-19.
In particular, we are looking to find out:
- Did the communication tell you everything you needed to know?
- Was it accessible?
- What was the impact of you not receiving the information you wanted?
Scope are lobbying the Government to ensure that all announcements and updates they give as part of the coronavirus pandemic set out what disabled people can expect.
Your thoughts and experiences on how well the Government has been communicating would be very much appreciated, to help us make the case for improvement in the future.
So if you have any examples or thoughts that you would like to share with us then please do so below.
Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 839 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments