Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Worried bout my future
Hi every one I’m in my early 30s me and my partner rent our flat we have just extended our tenancy for another year so we are staying in the same area . I do worry bout the future me and my partner want to own property but there’s only one income comming in as I can’t work .
I do worry that I will never be able to work again I don’t think il ever be able to work full time again maybe part time in the future . I do worry that I will never be able to work again and it scares me . I don’t feel like I’ll ever get better . Does any one else share the same Thoughts as me?
I find it very hard socialising and being outside my home so I just don’t see how I can ever work.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 926 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 649 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 847 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.