Why I would take the covid vaccine - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Why I would take the covid vaccine

Options
2»

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hope they do t get wet you will have a house full of children 
  • Hubbard
    Hubbard Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hi lisathomas50 , Thankyou for your lovely message.  I'm sorry about your illness, although I have heard of it , I don't know what it entails, but I can imagine how you must suffer from it in silence.  I too have several ailments ,but I just tell  everyone it's MS , as it is and I haven't been able to walk for 5yrs now,  which I do struggle with especially because I have to get family and friends to do my high cleaning and cooking for me ,but my youngest 2 granbairns love seeing me and kicking me out of my chariot ,so they can be me ,whilst I play being them lmdo, they keep you on the level ?.  Sorry I haven't replied sooner ,I have had another chest infection, but the steroids are kicking in now . You take care and speak again soon xx
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nice to hear from you Hubbard   glad you get family support  sorry to here you have had a chest infection  but glad your getting better  we are in lockdown  in wakes so I dont see anyone  but I have still got my eye test tomorrow to see if I can drive j had a eye operation 6 weeks ago so hopeing all is ok  speak to you soon 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.