PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi my name is connolnig! What have the changes to PIP and other benefits been over the past 2 years?

connolnigconnolnig Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2020 in PIP, DLA and AA
What are the changes to pip and other disabled benefits over bent two years. 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 3,819 Disability Gamechanger
    hi @connolnig and happy Christmas to you and yours, I suppose the first question has to be are you receiving PIP and at what rates, and what other benefits do you get?
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

Could you be more specific with your question please? What do you mean other disabled benefits? PIP is the only disability benefit now because DLA no longer exists for those between 16 and state pension age.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,127

Scope community team

Hi @connolnig :) Welcome to the community! I hope that you're having an enjoyable festive period.

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into the PIP, DLA, and AA category
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Sign in or join us to comment.