Hi my name is connolnig! What have the changes to PIP and other benefits been over the past 2 years? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi my name is connolnig! What have the changes to PIP and other benefits been over the past 2 years?

connolnig
connolnig Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
What are the changes to pip and other disabled benefits over bent two years. 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    hi @connolnig and happy Christmas to you and yours, I suppose the first question has to be are you receiving PIP and at what rates, and what other benefits do you get?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

Could you be more specific with your question please? What do you mean other disabled benefits? PIP is the only disability benefit now because DLA no longer exists for those between 16 and state pension age.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @connolnig :) Welcome to the community! I hope that you're having an enjoyable festive period.

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into the PIP, DLA, and AA category
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.