Good Morning — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Good Morning

Options
Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering
Hi everyone hope your all well on this bitter morning well I have been up at 3am and could not go bk over this insomnia really sucks atm I have dolly Parton on my cd player I'm singing away doing housework lol lol I sing all the time haha xxx

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,672 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi, I’m not too bad but am struggling a little bit but I will survive. I hope you get a better sleep tonight, I have had insomnia in the past and I agree it is not nice. :(
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    66Mustang sorry too hear your struggling I have had bad days and good days think it's bad day for me today I have had insomnia for bout 20 years now but I refuse too have sleepers as I have 6 kids 3 have complex needs and if anything happens too them thru night I wouldn't forgive myself so I suffer so my kids are safe 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    @Ibelive2020 I hate to be a Grammar Nazi but your equals you're.

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    Oh well I'm very sorry thanks for pointing that out! It's not my fault I cant spell properly is it? Next time if you dont have anything nice too say dont comment on my posts @MrAllen1976!! 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh gosh now I seen the post I did the same lol dont worry I have sleep problems they get worse in lockdown problem I have is I cant get to sleep until about 7am in the morning do then I sleep most of the day be glad when I can work lol living on your own doesnt help because I havent got a reason  to get up I was looking after my mum for three months  as she has dementia  do I had to get up I had to do things but I am copeing 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.