Doc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Doc

Options
Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering
Docs just rung again they have sent more meds to my chemist that needs picked up at 4.30pm he wont tell me what my abnormal results r till monday he says he needs to explain properly face to face 

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,597 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If he won’t tell you until Monday I’d say that’s a sign that it is not something really serious as if it was he would want to see you sooner.

Still fingers crossed for you though
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    @66Mustang he gave me 3 sets diff meds yesterday and hes sent another 2 boxes of diff meds to chemist today so I dont understand what's going on tbh as nobody will tell me anything
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I agree @Ibelive2020. Although the uncertainty must be unpleasant, the wait hopefully means it's not anything too serious. Maybe you could line up some more home-based activities to do with the kids in the meantime to take your mind off of things? The homemade bingo sounded fun!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ibelive2020, you could actually tell, to a certain extent, what could be wrong, by looking at the medicines the doctor has given you.
    For instance, if he's prescribed iron tablets, then your iron is low. If he's given you antibiotics, then you probably have an infection. 
    Don't worry too much, it's good that he's prescribed you something between now and Monday. You could also ask the pharmacist to explain to you what the medicines are for. 
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    THANK you everyone we have been drawing pictures and making things etc I'm now preparing a roast beef dinner for tea lol 
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    I need more stomach biopsies done 2 as my last ones came bk inconclusive 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.