Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


berry123 Member Posts: 264 Pioneering
edited January 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi i have a friend who had intermediate care lives in a hostel his support worker request a pip form via letter.  His illness leg ulcer copd requires oxygen and dvt will he het pip he think pip will deduct his esa. Any advice will he have assessment 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.