Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I need a downstairs toilet has anyone done this
Having a downstairs toilet would make my life so much easier. I would like to know if anyone has had one under their stairs or put a small extention on their property for a toilet. I think under our stairs maybe a little too small, so looking at it, it may require a brand new staircase to give it more room, or we could be looking at a small extention.
I would like to know if anyone has had a downstairs toilet fitted under the stairs and how much it cost and if you can share images, and if anyone has had a small extention put on for a toilet.
ANy help and adivce would be great
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.