Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

How do you relax

lisathomas50lisathomas50 Member Posts: 3,785 Disability Gamechanger
I relax by putting a bath  bomb in my bath  light my candles and turn the light out  and afterwards  I put my pjs on and have a nice hot choclate horlicks

I appreciate not everyone  can get in the bath so would like to hear how other people how they relax its not an easy thing  to do  look forward to seeing your comments 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,707 Disability Gamechanger
    I read, I can get through a book in a week, I've been an avid reader now for more than 50 years.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Member Posts: 3,785 Disability Gamechanger
    I am hopring to be able to read a book again I am hopeing my glasses will allow me I had cataracts I have had one removed I can drive now but its a distant lense I use a magnifying glass hut no hood for reading a book  

Thank you for your comment 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Listener
    I listen to classic rock music, can't beat a bit of rocking out to Meat Loaf.

Mr Allen I love meat loaf  my favorite album is bat out of hell  thats an amazing way to relax 
    Thank you for your comment Mr Allen 
  • 66Mustang66Mustang Member Posts: 4,622 Disability Gamechanger
    I like

- going for a drive
    - going for a walk
    - posting on this website
    - watching videos on YouTube 
    - in the evening I like to have a wee dram and sometimes something nice to eat; I appreciate not the healthiest way to relax
  • OverlyAnxiousOverlyAnxious Member Posts: 1,254 Disability Gamechanger
    Watching comedy shows on TV & listening to music.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,082 Disability Gamechanger
    A hot bubble bath is my relaxing method with music playing followed by getting into pjs a nice cup tea b4 bed and clean fresh bedding 
    I love your comments i
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,091

Scope community team

Great thread @lisathomas50

I relax by putting my headphones on and listening to music :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
    I’m just wondering, do you prefer old comedy shows or new ones?

I used to like “current” shows like Mock the Week and Have I Got News For You but I think those shows and others peaked around 2008-2010 and now are a victim of political correctness and are so sanitised these days. I do still quite QI with Sandi Toksvig but again preferred the old ones under Stephen Fry.
    I prefer old school "slapstick" comedy to be honest, back in the 80's, the highlight of my Sunday nights was watching Hi De Hi! I also love Fawlty Towers, Bread, Duty Free and a lot of the older comedies, except OFAH for some reason, I just don't think Sir David Jason is all that funny.

@MrAllen1976 I love some of those you mentioned. Have you seen a comedy called It Ain’t Half Hot Mum? I’ve been told that’s worth watching.
    I justcrembetd another one on the busses I liked thst I like gavin and Stacy aswel 
    edited January 5
    I justcrembetd another one on the busses I liked thst I like gavin and Stacy aswel 
    Oh yeah On the Buses was class, just a shame that apart from Anna "Olive" Karen, most of the original cast are no longer with us.

It's also a crying shame that most of the good comedies of the early 70's wouldn't pass censorship nowadays as some of the humour was a bit un-PC.

Particular attention to that story that came to light towards the end of last year where the BBC banned a Fawlty Towers episode about Germans, a move which even John Cleese himself said was PC gone mad, it's since been put back on streaming service Britbox.

I think the world has gone mad worse things are said and done in real life  tv is just a bit of fun I used to like watching are you being served aswel and the liver birds  csnt even watch tom and Jerry as its got violence in it
    I think the world has gone mad worse things are said and done in real life  tv is just a bit of fun I used to like watching are you being served aswel and the liver birds  csnt even watch tom and Jerry as its got violence in it
    It's cartoon animated violence for God sake! They show a LOT worse on the Itchy and Scratchy parts of the Simpsons.

@MrAllen1976 I know but the Simpson is after a certain time  tom and Jerry were for children  not being horrible but children probably see more violence out on the street 
    66Mustang said:

I used to like “current” shows like Mock the Week and Have I Got News For You but I think those shows and others peaked around 2008-2010 and now are a victim of political correctness and are so sanitised these days. I do still quite QI with Sandi Toksvig but again preferred the old ones under Stephen Fry.
    Just whichever is on at the time really!  I suppose if both were on at the same time I'd probably choose the older ones, but ultimately it's just something 'gentle' where I can be fairly sure of not seeing any triggers.  I do like QI but that isn't always trigger free...with the older ones that I've seen several times I know where to switch over for a few minutes lol.
    Smell triggers things for me  and things with domestic violence but I turned my triggers into positives by helping people who are in similar situations that I was in 
    @MrAllen1976 I know but the Simpson is after a certain time  tom and Jerry were for children  not being horrible but children probably see more violence out on the street 
    Actually, The Simpsons are on pre watershed most days.

@MrAllen1976 it comes on after 8pm here lol  but parents let there kids watch things I was never allowed to watch when I was younger lol 😆 
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,010

Scope community team

I'm not a big fan of baths, but I do love a nice hot shower! I also like to do puzzles, especially sudoku, watch TV, listen to music, or sometimes play online games. 

I like the smell of scented candles but I get overly worried about starting a fire, so I try and remember to buy reed diffusers for my bedroom :D 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    66Mustang said:

Just whichever is on at the time really!  I suppose if both were on at the same time I'd probably choose the older ones, but ultimately it's just something 'gentle' where I can be fairly sure of not seeing any triggers.  I do like QI but that isn't always trigger free...with the older ones that I've seen several times I know where to switch over for a few minutes lol.
    While my triggers are likely different to yours I know what you mean and that QI has quite a lot. I have got to the point with a lot of shows where I know when to turn it off and even got some down to just a few seconds of being off before I know it can go back on haha.

If you want a gentle show that’s also quite funny I recommend Keeping Up Appearances. The main character does show signs of OCD so I’m not sure if that’s a trigger for you though but if not it’s worth watching!
  • ArjunaArjuna Member Posts: 16 Connected
    I love listening to Jahnavi Harrison , her kirtans are so beautiful and her visualizations just relax me completely ,  
  • csno01csno01 Member Posts: 197 Pioneering
    Hi @lisathomas50,

I relax by:

Going for a walk
    Watching a good tv drama or film. I have just participated in the latest film game. Lol
    Listening to music & audiobooks. I love my audiobooks.

csno01 said:
    Hi @lisathomas50,

I relax by:

Going for a walk
    Watching a good tv drama or film. I have just participated in the latest film game. Lol
    Listening to music & audiobooks. I love my audiobooks.

Do you subscribe to Audible? It's pretty good for £8 a month, you get 1 credit a month on the 26th of the month (even if it falls on a Sunday) to download free books (well it's for a credit, which you pay the £8 a month for)

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,091

Scope community team

Reading anything interesting on Audible at the moment @MrAllen1976?
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
    I have audible i have a few books on there but now I have had my eye operation I can read my books again 

I love the way people find a way to relax itd fab 
    @csno01 hi  thats a lovely way to relax I am hoping to do try some of the  things people have said they do to relax 
    That's wonderful news Lisa , 
    Reading anything interesting on Audible at the moment @MrAllen1976?
    Yeah, last month's credit was used on a book to learn the Japanese language.

66Mustang said:
    66Mustang said:

While my triggers are likely different to yours I know what you mean and that QI has quite a lot. I have got to the point with a lot of shows where I know when to turn it off and even got some down to just a few seconds of being off before I know it can go back on haha.

If you want a gentle show that’s also quite funny I recommend Keeping Up Appearances. The main character does show signs of OCD so I’m not sure if that’s a trigger for you though but if not it’s worth watching!
    Yes, KUA is one of my go-to programmes lol.  At the moment Drama are showing To The Manor Born followed by Are You Being Served at tea time, both of which offer a nice distraction without any triggers!

Seeing OCD isn't really a trigger for me, mine are mainly based around harm/medical stuff.  Despite that, I'm actually a fan of action films (Die Hard, Bourne, Bond, etc) but know pretty much all of the switch off points in them!  Can't say they're relaxing though so not really relevant for this thread lol.

Scope community team

Have you got any good books lined up @lisathomas50? I read The Thursday Murder Club over Christmas and really enjoyed it. 

I have a collection of Shakespeare  so I am going to have a go at them  I also have alot of true  stories to read so I will see  when my eyes aren't always tied because of my sleep problems 
    The original 'Frankenstein ' by Mary Shelly is a Brilliant book , I'm going to have to get around to reading that again!
    I have read Mary shelly frankinstein  iits a good read some people I know think its a horror story but its not its a different take on a love story becsuse he can't bear the pain of losing her 💔  his heart is broken and he is trying to bring her back 
    Yeah, Cant really remember him and  the love story angle , I just remember him leaping and bounding over continents , I think he ended up in the North Pole and then in Eastern Europe or Italy, , and really vivid memory of him grinning through a port hole window, i can remember struggling with Shelly's Prose of her time but once I got past that it just became a terrific book.
  • GrinchyGrinchy Member Posts: 318 Pioneering
    I like to read, i like Terry Pratchet and autobiography's, just working my way through George Lucas now which my son picked me up for christmas, very interesting
    I like to go sit in my star wars room, it helps me destress a lot just sitting there taking it in, looking at all the collectibles, each one has a story

• endowarrierqueen96endowarrierqueen96 Member Posts: 25 Connected
    Art helps me to relax. Also a cup of really strong wine and a old classic film like Home Alone and a nice toasty heat pad. I love having homemade biscuits too. Try meditation as well. I recommend strongly avoiding naps however. 
    @endowarrierqueen96 I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one that likes a little drink to relax with. (I also like homemade biscuits.)
  • Eliz31abethEliz31abeth Member Posts: 34 Courageous
    This has been a lovely thread to read. I used to have several hobbies but i had a big life event resulting in PTSD, loss of my job and then career .i ruminate constantly..
    A friend sent me a beginners diamond drill art kit..i was hooked within 15minutes! I did super easy ones to start and now do about an hour a day and listen to podcasts and am completely absorbed like ive not been with anything else. I plan to frame and donate to charities for raffle gifts
    @Eliz31abeth that's sounds realy cool  😎 
  • csno01csno01 Member Posts: 197 Pioneering
    That sounds really good @Eliz31abeth
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 3,352 Disability Gamechanger
    I just switch off by meditating.
  • chiariedschiarieds Member Posts: 7,891 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 12
    Hi @leeCal - just the person. I've been looking for your link to meditation, which I hope you still have. I think it would be really useful for the recent 'Coping with stress thread.' Please post it on there or send it to Tori_Scope , thank you. :)

Scope community team

Yes, please do comment or send to one of the team @leeCal! It'd be a great addition.

edited January 12
    I’m hoping this was the link , it’s pertinent anyway @chiarieds
    https://www.lionsroar.com/mindful-living-thich-nhat-hanh-on-the-practice-of-mindfulness-march-2010/

this is another method 
    https://www.lionsroar.com/category/how-to/

Personally i find counting breaths out from one to ten then one again and so on most helpful, once you’ve reached a calm abiding state you can slip into meditating on a subject and back again to counting breaths quite easily. The idea is to maintain a calmness, like the tuning of a guitar string, not too tight, not too loose. I started with five minutes and increased gradually to half an hour. Often we try to carry out an exercise for too long and because it interferes with our everyday lives too much we discontinue, which is why I limit my sessions to a half hour which I can afford and which I find repeatable.
  • MarkGibbons1MarkGibbons1 Member Posts: 13 Connected
    I listen to heavy metal and rock music while I read about ancient aliens/gods/cultures and ancient astronauts. Am interested in pre history which these books are proving that we were visited in the past by aliens who are ancestors thought were God's. These two past times really relax me and chill me out!!
    @MarkGibbons1 I like heavy rock thats interesting the pre history books I belive in the unknown   its an interesting subject  thsnk you for sharing 
  • MarkGibbons1MarkGibbons1 Member Posts: 13 Connected
    @MarkGibbons1 I like heavy rock thats interesting the pre history books I belive in the unknown   its an interesting subject  thsnk you for sharing 
    I've always believed that we were here for some reason and always  known the pyramids weren't built by Egyptians that some older civilisations built or aliens. Your right lisa it is interesting 
  • SeanchaiSeanchai Member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    I enjoy learning five string banjo , that's six months I have been learning . I spend a couple of hours ( roughly ) a day ( 20 minute sessions ) .I,m learning bluegrass and flailing style.  It has stopped me going crazy 🤔😟🙂👍)

Scope community team

That sounds great @Seanchai :) It must be nice to see (or hear!) the progress you've been making too. 

Hi @leeCal.... I agree that meditation is a great way to relax . I used to attend tinnitus clinics regularly and I tried many different things to help my tinnitus ...from Reiki to hypnosis and everything in between , even Hoppi candles ( you stick the candle in your ear and put a light to it ) nothing ever worked to relieve my 24/7 jet engine tinnitus in my right ear ( the tinnitus also stole my hearing in my right ear)  🤔😟 I have 20% hearing in my left ear , so I cannot complain .🙂
    Meditation helped me, to a certain degree 👍👌
  • Eliz31abethEliz31abeth Member Posts: 34 Courageous
    leeCal said:
    I’m hoping this was the link , it’s pertinent anyway @chiarieds
    https://www.lionsroar.com/mindful-living-thich-nhat-hanh-on-the-practice-of-mindfulness-march-2010/

this is another method 
    https://www.lionsroar.com/category/how-to/

Personally i find counting breaths out from one to ten then one again and so on most helpful, once you’ve reached a calm abiding state you can slip into meditating on a subject and back again to counting breaths quite easily. The idea is to maintain a calmness, like the tuning of a guitar string, not too tight, not too loose. I started with five minutes and increased gradually to half an hour. Often we try to carry out an exercise for too long and because it interferes with our everyday lives too much we discontinue, which is why I limit my sessions to a half hour which I can afford and which I find repeatable.
    Leecal - many thanks for posting the thay link. For years i have known the benefits but struggled to incorporate it into daily life - i believe i  was just making it too structured and difficult. This link you have posted is excellent.
    You’re welcome @Eliz31abeth, I hope you find it helpful 🙂

@Seanchai I suddenly had a tenfold increase in my tinnitus some five years ago, around 80db! In both ears. I used to play bass guitar in a few local bands and of course I was situated next to the drummer mostly and they were always fond of crashing cymbals. I also worked with power tools without earmuffs and in one particularly noisy injection moulding factory when I was young, again without ear defenders.

At first I thought I was going to die of something, perhaps a tumour or something but I had an MRI scan and they found nothing sinister and so I was told it was incurable .ive tried using a masking sound etc but nothing really helps. There were times when I thought the noise would drive me mad.  However, though I never thought I would ive actually got used to the jet engines and the white noise actually helps me to block out interfering sounds when I’m meditating. In this way I’ve incorporated the sound into my life and accepted it as, at least sometimes, helpful! Since I can’t cure it I must endure it and I’ve managed to see it as a reasonably positive thing. I’m not saying I’d rather keep the sound if there was a cure but since there isn’t a remedy for this malady then why not make the best of it. 
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,707 Disability Gamechanger
    You have to laugh at some people deriding PC when many will be screaming (and rightly so) about disability equality.
    You can't really have one without the other.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    Every one has some wonderful ways to relax and interesting  ways its nice to hear what people say and do 
    So sorry @leeCal to know you have it in both ears ....I,m not sure I could manage it in both ears . A few years ago I went completely deaf ( both ears....apart from my tinnitus) I could not hear a single thing anybody was saying . I went through the same process as I did a few years before . Doctor , wait on specialist appointment, then attending ithe appointment and then waiting on a date for an MIR scan and then waiting on the results .  .... while waiting g for the results of my scan a little bit of hearing came back to my left ear ....and with a bluetooth hearing aid I can hear people taking in the same room ...as long as there is nobody else talking or radio or TV going in the background . I had/ have a brilliant care worker / social worker who helped me immensely with my hearing problems . He visited me and asked what my hobbies were. I told him I used to enjoy shortwave radio and airplane scanners but now I cannot hear them . I cannot thank Richard enough for all he done for me/us . He got a device that goes under the mattress just incase i cannot hear the smoke alarm ( this device shakes me out of bed if the smoke alarm goes off.) 😁👍 He then got me a loop for the living room so I can hear the TV and also a microphone on it ei I can pick up someone talking to me ..he also got a loop device that goes around my neck , plugs into my scanners and send the sound directly to my hearing aid on the loop setting ...I cannot thank the fella enough for all he done for me.
  • Holly35Holly35 Member Posts: 24 Courageous
    I dare not have a bath because the combi-boiler I have is ancient and I'm worried it will break down especially with the GCH on and my landlord terrifies me, I dare not ask for a new one so I use the expensive and unreliable electric shower even when it's cold. 

I relax with hot chocolate and I drop 85% dark chocolate pieces into it so it melts and I have a very chocolatey drink. I love eating dates too and I dunk them in sometimes for chocolatey dates. 
    Holly35 said:
    I dare not have a bath because the combi-boiler I have is ancient and I'm worried it will break down especially with the GCH on and my landlord terrifies me, I dare not ask for a new one so I use the expensive and unreliable electric shower even when it's cold. 

I relax with hot chocolate and I drop 85% dark chocolate pieces into it so it melts and I have a very chocolatey drink. I love eating dates too and I dunk them in sometimes for chocolatey dates. 
    Don't be scared of your Landlord, if the Boiler's knackered they are legally obliged to send an Engineer to see to it, I had that very problem last week.

@Holly35 sorry to hear about your boiler that sounds nice putting choclate in your hot choclate I will have to try that 
    There are some lovely comments of how people relax lovely to read for everyone 😊 
  • CressCress Member Posts: 498 Pioneering
    I've just started meditation using Calm vids on youtube.Psychiatrist suggested it to stop racing, intrusive thoughts.
    Right now I'm totally blissed out! Not sure it'll work when I'm having a bad time but I'll try...
  • chiariedschiarieds Member Posts: 7,891 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Holly35 - I'm also sorry to hear about your boiler. I was a landlord until recently (we rented out my mother-in-law's bungalow after she died). As a landlord you are supposed to provide a landlord's gas safety check each year. Please see: https://www.hse.gov.uk/gas/domestic/faqtenant.htm    which I hope is helpful, & gives advice what to do if your landlord hasn't provided one, & a specimen letter you could use.
    We had a contract with British Gas, which included an annual gas safety check, & also any problems that occurred were dealt with quickly by one of their engineers. Your landlord should be doing something similar as MrAllen1976 has also said.
    About relaxation, I'm going to try @leeCal s meditation, as I already practice relaxing breathing techniques & mindfulness & find them so helpful. I also find listening to music a destressor, or watching films. :)

@Cress that sounds lovely I havent tried meditation it I did yoga when I was younger and thry taught us the outer body sensation but its not something I would do on my own 

I will have to try meditation  thank you its nice to see how others relax
    Distraction is a good way to de stress, concentrating on something such as painting or painting something small such as a model, or perhaps darning socks, not something most people do anymore I expect. The important thing is that it needs concentration and by concentrating on a task it makes it difficult to dwell on what is stressing you...unless it’s a pile of socks which need darning! 
  • BrettWBrettW Member Posts: 607 Pioneering
    For me its music but mainly my audio books on Audible. Think i have close to a 100 on there now
    @BrettW I love audio books but I lose where I am if I drop off to sleep
  • BrettWBrettW Member Posts: 607 Pioneering
    Yeah I do that a lot too lol
    @leeCal darning socks they would be in the bin 😆 painting i like though 
    @chiarieds thats a lovely way to relax thank you its nice to see all the different ways 
    I loved painting , local landmarks and monuments (purely amateur untrained work )..but, alas, my hands are a bit shaky these days and it became a chore rather than a relaxing past time . I used to lose myself in taking photographs and then painting my subjects.My best  ( and most enjoyable ) was probably my. (very amateur) painting of the Forth Rail Bridge 🙂👍
    Holly ....I would use your combi boiler as it's supposed to be used ....it does not matter if you are frightened of your landlord, you have rights . Our social worker got a wet room put in for us ....my wife misses a bath but it was more practical to get a wet room in ( for us both) I prefer a shower but if I had aching bones or muscles then I would soak in a hot bath . The fitters made a lovely job of our wet room .  Your landlord has obligations , like getting your boiler checked . 
    Please follow @chiarieds advice....👍
  • vikingqueenvikingqueen Member Posts: 341 Pioneering
        Darning socks...really @leeCal :D.. I bet you wouldn't know how  ;)
    @vikingqueen never darned socks in my life lol but my nan used to i always thought there must if been a shortage of socks lol 😆 
    @Seanchai sorry thstcyou can't do what you like  but its amazing what you have painted before 
    Thanks Tori scope ......my wife might not agree with you 🤔😮I,m only joking , but it must drive her mad at times but all I get is encouragement . I am getting there slowly , even my teacher ( online ) makes mistakes...but he says that it's not a "mistake" but a " happy accident" . I got a five string banjo just after I got my guitar ( when I was 14 years old) ...but there were no banjo teachers in my area ...plenty bagpipe teachers and plenty guitar teachers 🙂....but no banjo teacher 🙄
    The home computer is an amazing invention and we have all benefited from it .
    👍👌🙂
    @vikingqueen I have stitched socks over the years, which is why I mentioned it. You need to concentrate if only to avoid sticking the needle in your finger.

perhaps embroidery would be a better suggestion , now that is something I’ve never done 😄
  • cupcake88cupcake88 Member Posts: 873 Pioneering
    Diazepam helps me relax ha 
    @cupcake88 that would probably knock me out 😆 
  • endowarrierqueen96endowarrierqueen96 Member Posts: 25 Connected
    This is a list of things to try

Sleeping pills
    Exercise 
    Meditation, breathing exercises and yoga 
    Reading at night in bed
    No phones 
    Talking to a therapist etc
    Changing your sleep routine
    Eating prior to bed

• emzixoxemzixox Member Posts: 41 Connected
    I love a bath with a bath bomb to relax but also find hot showers easier then I put my wax burner on listen to music read or watch  Netflix/YouTube trying help my friend with cp grow his channel some good videos to watch 
  • emzixoxemzixox Member Posts: 41 Connected
    Going on my vibration plate also makes me feel lovly and relaxed after

Scope community team

Bagpipe teachers but no banjo teacher @Seanchai? :D Yes, thank goodness for home computers. It's good that your wife is encouraging too, I'm sure she enjoys it really :smiley:

Thanks Tori ....I just enjoy the feeling of achieving something each day ....also "  " The chase" on TV .( although I,m not as quick with the mind as I used to be 
    I see you like nice smelling candles but are a bit wary of fire , my wife has loads of yankee candles .... but for Christmas she got a lovely present from our sons girlfriend .She makes wax melts , she also gave us a ' touch light ' that melts the wax slowly and  puts a lovely smell through the house.  Although we need nice smelling things in the house  as my bulldog can clear a room. in ten seconds flat with his " odours"🙄😟🤣
    We are very safety conscious ( just like yourself Tori) and I am not sure about candles 🤔😣😟
    I have loved reading all your different ways of relaxing I will be trying  some of the different ways  I am glad I started the thread 

Scope community team

I think candles are generally quite safe, I'm just over cautious :D@Seanchai. The wax melts and touch light sound lovely. 

I like The Chase too! Who is your favourite chaser? 

I think candles are generally quite safe, I'm just over cautious :D@Seanchai. The wax melts and touch light sound lovely. 

I like The Chase too! Who is your favourite chaser? 
    Favourite Chaser? Toss up between Mark Labett or Jenny Ryan for me, mainly Jenny because even though she's a Lancashire girl and I'm a Yorkie (Wars of the Roses and all that lol) I reckon she's gorgeous.

I like the big fella ( mark )  ...although i had to laugh when Anne got Beaten during the week , Bradley asked "what happened Anne "?....she replied that she just did not know the answer,s to the questions 😂
    Yep Tori ... candles are like any naked flame,  dangerous if not used safely . , We had a villager burned their house down with a candle flame catching the curtains , luckily they survived 🤔😮 I know one fella who came in from the pub and put on the chip pan .....sat down and fell asleep , it was the fumes that killed him .
    In a village not far from us , a woman and her five children lost their lives in a house fire ....they do not know what started the fire . Godbrest them all .🙏
Sign in or join us to comment.