council tax — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

council tax

happyfella Member Posts: 331 Pioneering
Hi, i am trying to work out if we are entitled to a reduction in council tax. My situation is, we have been on UC since March last year but paid full council tax as were not sure if we got a reduction due to being on UC. last week I was awarded PIP enhance for both. The only income we have coming in at the moment is, £500 wages from my wife work but she has been off since march last year due to covid and self isolating due to her doctors advice. We also get £164 UC per month.

If we are entitled, how do we apply and what do we need to supply.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.