Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is traceyb5572! Who is making sure the assessors do their job properly?
I have just had my phone interview by assessor and I have to say I am not optimistic she constantly tried to make me say things just to tick her boxes I told her I wasn’t going to lie just to do this she then said my claim would not be processed if I didn’t give an answer to her question even if I had to make a guess the problem is not everything can be pigeon holed every disability is different and unique to that one person not impressed and it was very stressful especially after the first interview was cancelled even after they rang to tell me they were running late then an hour later cancelled who if anyone is making sure these people are doing this job correctly
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.