Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Dizzylizzy61 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello. I'm new here and just been diagnosed with severe bile salt malabsorption. I was wondering if I can claim pip?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.