Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Megan Price!
My name is Meg and I've recently gained my first employment (WOOOHOO!!).
I'm going to be working to support children, young people and families with Disabilities in the Cardiff area - I'm Visually Impaired myself, and have lots of experience with a broad range of other disabilities and health conditions too, but when I came across this site just now, I thought it worth signing up so I can get learning even more about ... well ... everything I guess Lovely to meet you all, and I hope everyone is keeping safe and happy as best you can.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments