Blue badge nd buss pass — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Blue badge nd buss pass

Options
DARRANWILLIS
DARRANWILLIS Community member Posts: 23 Listener
Could anyone tell me how I go about getting a blue badge nd buss pass if I get a blue badge nd buss pass will the pip people no iv got them as I don’t like to think I drive nd get busses as I think it’s goes against when you fill your pip forms in thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I answered your question on your other thread with this reply.
    HI,

If you were awarded by DWP then under normal times reviews take place 6 months before your award is due to end. They have been extending some peoples awards because of Covid but if they do this it doesn't mean you won't still be sent review forms at some point.

If you were awarded by a Tribunal then DWP will contact you 14 weeks before your award ends and you'll then need to ring to start another claim. Those awarded by a Tribunal will not have their award extended because of Covid. This is because DWP can't change a decision made by a Tribunal.

For a Blue badge, you will automatically qualify if you score 8 points or more in the moving around part of mobility.
    You will also automatically qualify if you scores 10 points in descriptor E for following and planning a journey. If you scored points in any other descriptor for following and planning a journey then you won't automatically qualify.

If you don't automatically qualify then you can apply and send evidence to support your claim.

Detail for blue badge is here. https://www.gov.uk/apply-blue-badge

For a disabled persons bus pass then it depends on the criteria of your local council. Put your postcode into this link.
    https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-disabled-bus-pass

I'm not sure what you mean by "will having a bus pass and a blue badge go against you when apply for PIP.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.