Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
physical education in schools
Hey lovely people!
My name is Sophie and I am just about to finish my Masters in youth Sports and Physical Education and would appreciate some help with my research.
My reaserch looks at the lived-in experience of secondary students (aged between 11-16) with CP and access to PE. With a view to contributing to professional Development. Therefore, I would be grateful if I could email via you (parents/guardians), questions for young people to contribute to this reaserch.
For more information or to contribute please email me on [email protected]
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments