physical education in schools — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

physical education in schools

Sophie Buckley
Sophie Buckley Community member Posts: 12 Connected
edited January 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hey lovely people!

My name is Sophie and I am just about to finish my Masters in youth Sports and Physical Education and would appreciate some help with my research.

My reaserch looks at the lived-in experience of secondary students (aged between 11-16) with CP and access to PE. With a view to contributing to professional Development. Therefore, I would be grateful if I could email via you (parents/guardians), questions for young people to contribute to this reaserch.

For more information or to contribute please email me on 4bucks@solent.ac.uk

Thanks

Sophie

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sophie Buckley

Well done on almost completing your Masters.  It takes a lot of hard work and determination, and it sounds like you are carrying out some insightful research around CP and P.E.!

I've temporarily removed your email address as I just need to run through a few details with you about the data you will collect and storage.  If you could email me on community@scope.org.uk that would be fab.

Many thanks.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    To update, this research has been checked and verified by the Community Team.  

Good luck with your research @Sophie Buckley :)

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.