PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip award letters

Hi received my pip but I haven't received any letters what should I do pls

Replies

• lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,324 Disability Gamechanger
    If you have received your pip thsts good just give them a ring and tell them you haven't received your award letter snd they will send another one out for you 
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 3,648 Disability Gamechanger
    Apparently the payment often goes into the bank faster than you receive the letter, it should arrive soon. However a phone call wouldn’t hurt if you’re worried about it imo.
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,437 Disability Gamechanger
    The post can be very slow atm as a lot of staff are off either sick or isolating, we got a Christmas card on the 20/1 posted on the 15/12, personally I would give it a few more days.
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • BrettWBrettW Member Posts: 607 Pioneering
    We are on a limited mail service where I live we are not getting post every day. You could always phone them for confirmation of your award but I'm pretty sure you'll probably receive the letter soon anyway
  • MarkN88MarkN88 Member Posts: 1,256 Pioneering
    You will 99% of the time get payment before the decision and award letter, give it a while and if you haven’t received it then give them a call. 
Sign in or join us to comment.