Pip award letters — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip award letters

Options
dmjmarsh435
dmjmarsh435 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi received my pip but I haven't received any letters what should I do pls

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If you have received your pip thsts good just give them a ring and tell them you haven't received your award letter snd they will send another one out for you 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Apparently the payment often goes into the bank faster than you receive the letter, it should arrive soon. However a phone call wouldn’t hurt if you’re worried about it imo.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,616 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The post can be very slow atm as a lot of staff are off either sick or isolating, we got a Christmas card on the 20/1 posted on the 15/12, personally I would give it a few more days.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• BrettW
    BrettW Community member Posts: 698 Pioneering
    Options
    We are on a limited mail service where I live we are not getting post every day. You could always phone them for confirmation of your award but I'm pretty sure you'll probably receive the letter soon anyway
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    You will 99% of the time get payment before the decision and award letter, give it a while and if you haven’t received it then give them a call. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.