Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is patsygirl

patsygirlpatsygirl Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone I’ve just joined, I’m a bit nervous and don’t know what to say

Replies

• lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,358 Disability Gamechanger
    @patsygirl hi and welcome to the community  no need to be nervous its a lovely community people are realy nice  but I understand you being nervous when your new 

Most people start in the coffee lounge where there are many discussions and games on there  a few people will reply so I hope that you enjoy being here 
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

There is no need to be nervous there is no pressure you can just gave a look around 

However do feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Maybe when you feel ready tell us a bit about yourself 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,186

Scope community team

Hi @patsygirl

Welcome to the community, hope you're well.

There's no need to be nervous, we're a lovely bunch :) Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,191 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @patsygirl - it's really good to meet you, & I hope you are keeping well. You could have a look around the forum to see what others are talking about, & just join in with any discussions that interest you. Everyone is very welcoming here, so you'll be fine. :) I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of this friendly community.
  • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,358 Disability Gamechanger
    @patsygirl hi I have anseerd the message uou sent me hope your day is going well 
Sign in or join us to comment.