Hi, my name is patsygirl — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is patsygirl

patsygirl
patsygirl Community member Posts: 8 Connected
Hi everyone I’ve just joined, I’m a bit nervous and don’t know what to say

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @patsygirl hi and welcome to the community  no need to be nervous its a lovely community people are realy nice  but I understand you being nervous when your new 

Most people start in the coffee lounge where there are many discussions and games on there  a few people will reply so I hope that you enjoy being here 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

There is no need to be nervous there is no pressure you can just gave a look around 

However do feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Maybe when you feel ready tell us a bit about yourself 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @patsygirl

Welcome to the community, hope you're well.

There's no need to be nervous, we're a lovely bunch :) Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @patsygirl - it's really good to meet you, & I hope you are keeping well. You could have a look around the forum to see what others are talking about, & just join in with any discussions that interest you. Everyone is very welcoming here, so you'll be fine. :) I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of this friendly community.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @patsygirl hi I have anseerd the message uou sent me hope your day is going well 

Brightness