Hi — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

Options
lewissayner
lewissayner Community member Posts: 45 Listener
I’ve applied to be on some tv shows and a radio show so fingers crossed I get to do it because it would mean the world to me if I did cheer me up and make me feel more happier in life 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck @lewissayner :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good for you I have thought about applying for the chase or tipping point 

Let us know how you get on 
  • lewissayner
    Options
    janer1967 said:
    Good for you I have thought about applying for the chase or tipping point 

Let us know how you get on 
    Thank you. Go for it and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 
  • lewissayner
    Options
    Ami2301 said:
    Good luck @lewissayner :)
    Thank you 
  • Wini1960
    Wini1960 Community member Posts: 130 Pioneering
    Options
    lewissayner@ Hi go for it life is too short. Regrets of woulda, coulda, shoulda should not be an option. I always encourage my daughters to strive for their dreams. My oldest daughter is radio host. She started as a radio host in Brighton and now back from University she is a radio host from home. She is a singer songwriter but obviously songwriting but not able to perform and my other daughter is wanting to set herself up in business as a makeup artist. So i wish you all the best 2021 will definitely be your year.??
  • lewissayner
    Options
    Wini1960 said:
    lewissayner@ Hi go for it life is too short. Regrets of woulda, coulda, shoulda should not be an option. I always encourage my daughters to strive for their dreams. My oldest daughter is radio host. She started as a radio host in Brighton and now back from University she is a radio host from home. She is a singer songwriter but obviously songwriting but not able to perform and my other daughter is wanting to set herself up in business as a makeup artist. So i wish you all the best 2021 will definitely be your year.??
    Omg you’re daughter must be so happy being a radio host. I have always wanted to chat on a radio show. And of course you’re other daughter will do well as a make up artist. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck, which shows have you applied for @lewissayner
    ?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.