Hi — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

lewissayner
lewissayner Community member Posts: 45 Listener
I’ve applied to be on some tv shows and a radio show so fingers crossed I get to do it because it would mean the world to me if I did cheer me up and make me feel more happier in life 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Good luck @lewissayner :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Good for you I have thought about applying for the chase or tipping point 

Let us know how you get on 
  • lewissayner
    janer1967 said:
    Good for you I have thought about applying for the chase or tipping point 

Let us know how you get on 
    Thank you. Go for it and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 
  • lewissayner
    Ami2301 said:
    Good luck @lewissayner :)
    Thank you 
  • Wini1960
    Wini1960 Community member Posts: 130 Pioneering
    lewissayner@ Hi go for it life is too short. Regrets of woulda, coulda, shoulda should not be an option. I always encourage my daughters to strive for their dreams. My oldest daughter is radio host. She started as a radio host in Brighton and now back from University she is a radio host from home. She is a singer songwriter but obviously songwriting but not able to perform and my other daughter is wanting to set herself up in business as a makeup artist. So i wish you all the best 2021 will definitely be your year.??
  • lewissayner
    Wini1960 said:
    lewissayner@ Hi go for it life is too short. Regrets of woulda, coulda, shoulda should not be an option. I always encourage my daughters to strive for their dreams. My oldest daughter is radio host. She started as a radio host in Brighton and now back from University she is a radio host from home. She is a singer songwriter but obviously songwriting but not able to perform and my other daughter is wanting to set herself up in business as a makeup artist. So i wish you all the best 2021 will definitely be your year.??
    Omg you’re daughter must be so happy being a radio host. I have always wanted to chat on a radio show. And of course you’re other daughter will do well as a make up artist. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Good luck, which shows have you applied for @lewissayner
    ?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness