Looking for help with applying for Enhanced PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Looking for help with applying for Enhanced PIP

Dappaman786 Member Posts: 4 Listener

A few years back I was in receipt of the Enhanced Carers and standard mobility.  After a heart attack I informed PIP, who subsequently after an assessment denied my full claim.
I waited 2 years for a tribunal.  Meantime they re-instated my standard carers portion.
At the tribunal I couldn't remeber the time period they were asking me about properly so they upheld ATOSs decision.

That was a year ago.
My conditions have deteriorated even more, but I'm scared of applying again in case they take it away.
Can anyone please help and advise me how and what to do now, especially in the current conditions.

Thank you in advance.




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.