Who else is a fan of wrestling? Lets share our experiences! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who else is a fan of wrestling? Lets share our experiences!

Options
MPowell_1991
MPowell_1991 Community member Posts: 83 Courageous
Hi all.

From around 2003, my brother introduced me to his love of wrestling, i must have only been 11 or so at the time. Ever since i watched my first episode, i have been hooked. I have been fortunate to have attended several events in various locations across the UK (namely London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester & Brighton) - sometimes though, i missed out on tickets as wheelchair seating is extremley limited, i found this was the case most notably at the 02 Arena in London) 

I have also been fortunate enough to have attended Wrestlemania Week - Both times in New Orleans, Louisiana in April 2014 for WrestleMania 30 and April 2018 for WrestleMania 34. I was fortunate enough to meet a whole array of my idols on both occasions and it's certainly an experience i won't forget.

Please feel free to share your memories below.

Talk soon, Michael

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.