I'm on LCWRA. Will I be accepted for PIP, or is there different criteria? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm on LCWRA. Will I be accepted for PIP, or is there different criteria?

Options
cburton85
cburton85 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited February 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I’m awaiting my decision from my work capability assessment I had on the 7th January for PIP and was wondering if anyone knew the criteria needing to pass?

I am currently on Universal Credit and on the LCWRA disability element. I am not expected to work anytime in the near future due to my mental health and my risk of seizures.

if I’m on LCWRA would I be accepted for PIP or is it different criteria’s? Thanks

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi 

Pip is different criteria to LCWRA and different benefits 

Pip is how your condition affects your daily living and mobility against the descriptors 

Nobody can say if you will get awarded as nobody knows how you are affected 

Some 0people get it for mental health others dont 
    You can request a copy of your assessment report and this will give you the recommendations but it isnt the final decision 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.