Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Confused with ESA

So I’m a newbie to this benefit jungle . I’m currently claiming contribution based ESA as I have worked for the past 25 years and then was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2015 but soldiered on and in Sept admitted bad health . Anyhow I’m entitled to PiP which I claim at the both enhanced rate but am also claiming this ESA and am in the assessment phase awaiting for a work capability assessment . Should I have a SDP added on ? 


Sign in or join us to comment.