Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Does Hot Chocolate count as a brew?
I have marshmallows and squirty cream too. Never had a sweet tooth before but I am craving sugary treats now, probably because I;m not drinking alcohol - was moderate but tee-total whilst on sedation. In bipolar crisis atm but being well supported by professionals and family and frineds with 24/7 access to emergency aid. My bedtimer routine is a bit shot, probably because I spend a lot of time on here and facebook. My first husband who is my BFF (my bipolar killed the relationship. dammit) lives in the US so we can chat til the wee small hours. I have my milky drink around midnight, take a sedative at 1am and go bed around 1.30. My friend rings me at 9 to check in so I guess 7 hours chemically induced sleep isn't too bad. What do others think?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.