Sequel to the Uber Eats topic from last week! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sequel to the Uber Eats topic from last week!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
Well I tried to use Uber Eats last night for a McDonald's, ordered a large Cheeseburger, large chips and shake from the one on the High St, it gave the delivery guy's mobile number so I rang 'em up because I knew he'd get lost as they all do, must've rung about 5 times to give directions and I still didn't get my meal!

Why does Uber employ people with the local awareness of a flippin' Gnat?! This is the second time since last week that I've used online ordering to order from the same branch and not got my food.

I officially give up!

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,669 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 giving up sounds like a good idea !
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 bit off topic I cant find your other thread I just went on indeed and put in part time work Sheffield and loads of jobs came up and we're disability friendly 

There was a long list  of jobs  you could apply for five a day or five a week to get down the list your bound to get one of them ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 bit off topic I cant find your other thread I just went on indeed and put in part time work Sheffield and loads of jobs came up and we're disability friendly 

There was a long list  of jobs  you could apply for five a day or five a week to get down the list your bound to get one of them ?
    The other thread was closed, at the request of myself.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.