Sequel to the Uber Eats topic from last week! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sequel to the Uber Eats topic from last week!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
Well I tried to use Uber Eats last night for a McDonald's, ordered a large Cheeseburger, large chips and shake from the one on the High St, it gave the delivery guy's mobile number so I rang 'em up because I knew he'd get lost as they all do, must've rung about 5 times to give directions and I still didn't get my meal!

Why does Uber employ people with the local awareness of a flippin' Gnat?! This is the second time since last week that I've used online ordering to order from the same branch and not got my food.

I officially give up!

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,656 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 giving up sounds like a good idea !
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 bit off topic I cant find your other thread I just went on indeed and put in part time work Sheffield and loads of jobs came up and we're disability friendly 

There was a long list  of jobs  you could apply for five a day or five a week to get down the list your bound to get one of them ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 bit off topic I cant find your other thread I just went on indeed and put in part time work Sheffield and loads of jobs came up and we're disability friendly 

There was a long list  of jobs  you could apply for five a day or five a week to get down the list your bound to get one of them ?
    The other thread was closed, at the request of myself.

Brightness