What a lovely ME day — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What a lovely ME day

Options
coylygirl
coylygirl Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
Well I've had a lovely day.  9 hours sleep and not woken by phone, doorbell or alarm as has been the norm lately.  Pottered around for a bit then showered, dressed and cleaned teeth (and I can go 3 weeks without doing any of those things).

Clonazepan to take the edge off, then a visit from my support workers.  We had a laugh as I showed them my new slogan tea mugs and a serious chat about the way ahead.  There are so many of them I have to give them Nick names - Kelly Clarkson, and Geri Haliiwell attended today; and Lunch delivered by a lovely young man (Giant Yorkshire with roast).

Got a bit jittery as I'm no longer allowed my lunch time sedative, so pottered some more and rang friends.  Then out of the blue, a neighbour I don't know knocked on the door asking if I was still after an Air Fryer.  Turns out he got one as a gift but it's too small for 2 people.  Wouldn't take anything for it, so I'll get a gift and a card for them, prob a bottle of prosecco (original). 

Then another neighbour brings cake!  So loved and blessed.  Who needs a violent, sociopath ex-partner to enjoy V (or ME) day! 

Thanks for reading and hope you had a joyful day whether you're in a relationship or a singleton,  Big  loves  <3

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.