Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Getting a doctors letter and photocopying it
Afternoon. I several questions please regarding ESA. In a April I'm due an ESA assessment and will be getting the dreaded form. How I can get help filling it in if the CAB is closed to the public? I have nobody to help me and find it extremely overwhelming due to depression,anxiety and OCD,and a learning difficulty. As for medical evidence,how do you obtain a letter of evidence from the doctor to go with it if you can't go to see them due to the pandemic restrictions and how do you get your form and the letter photocopied if the copier place is shut? As far as the evidence goes,does the evidence need to be as up to date as possible? Thank you. I appreciate your time.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.