What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• Alexander13
    Alexander13 Community member Posts: 52 Connected
    We do Hello Fresh most days but one night a week have a shop bought Texan burger and chips. Tonight is the night. 🍔🍟😋
  • nannymaroon
    nannymaroon Community member Posts: 562 Empowering
    A big bowl of rice krispies 🙂
  • Alexander13
    nothing nothing as good as a bowl of cereal when not wanting to cook. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Morning all i made a chinese curry for last night - shopping day for us today but we are having good old hot dogs for tonight.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I agree @Alexander13. Well, cereal, cake or a sandwich for me. What is your favourite cereal? Mine probably has to be Porridge at the moment  :)

@SueHeath - Good afternoon. Oh, a curry sounds good! Was it as tasty as it sounds? Enjoy shopping and hot dogs  :)
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Scampi. One of my favourites!
  • L_Volunteer
    Ooh scampi is a good one @bg844. Anything, in particular, with your scampi? I would have to say chips and peas with my scampi! I hope you enjoy  :D
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Exactly what you said @L_Volunteer
    Scampi, Chips & Mushy Peas. Yum.

I hope you enjoy your food tonight too.
  • L_Volunteer
    Yum @bg844. I mean, is there even any other combination with scampi? If anyone else has any other combinations, feel free to drop them into this thread. Thanks so much!  :)
  • Alexander13
    I have had scampi with salad before that was good. In terms of cereals cinnamon graemes
  • L_Volunteer
    Oh yes! I forgot that one @Alexander13. Thanks for reminding me. My family often have scampi and salad in the summer, especially if it is with cheese and potatoes  :D
  • Wibbles
    Wibbles Community member Posts: 2,070 Trailblazing
    Oh yes! I forgot that one @Alexander13. Thanks for reminding me. My family often have scampi and salad in the summer, especially if it is with cheese and potatoes  :D
    With prawn cocktail sauce?
    You've got to go with that... 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Tatare sauce on scampi is a must sometimes have with jacket spud 

Tonight rib eye steak , chips , mushrooms , onion rings and pepper sauce 
  • SueHeath
    janer1967 said:

Tonight rib eye steak , chips , mushrooms , onion rings and pepper sauce janer1967 said:

Tonight rib eye steak , chips , mushrooms , onion rings and pepper sauce 
    Wow love tatare sauce - you going out tonight or special meal with boy friend thats a special meal in my eye's ha ha - small change of subject Janer i see you use a slower cooker (i've never used one) are they good and do you know if they use more elec - hope ypu don't mind me asking x
  • janer1967
    @SueHeath no special meal bf away in Ireland till Monday , treating toby with him bring poorly and 8ts one of my favourites too 

Slow cooker not sure on electric usage but always thought they were supposed to be economic . I love mine wouldn't be without it you can use it for so many things , stews , full joints , any sort of sauce with meat or veg or fish,  rice pudding,  other desserts etc even seen people cook full English in them overnight 

Just put everything in one pot and leave it can turn it down low to keep warm then just help yourself when you want it 

Go get one they don't cost a lot and you don't need to spend fortune on one . Mine is a big 3ltr one depends how big you need it the 1ltr ane OK for 2 people 
  • SueHeath
    janer1967 said:
    @SueHeath no special meal bf away in Ireland till Monday , treating toby with him bring poorly and 8ts one of my favourites too 

Slow cooker not sure on electric usage but always thought they were supposed to be economic . I love mine wouldn't be without it you can use it for so many things , stews , full joints , any sort of sauce with meat or veg or fish,  rice pudding,  other desserts etc even seen people cook full English in them overnight 

Just put everything in one pot and leave it can turn it down low to keep warm then just help yourself when you want it 

Go get one they don't cost a lot and you don't need to spend fortune on one . Mine is a big 3ltr one depends how big you need it the 1ltr ane OK for 2 people 
    Yep think i'm going to give it a go - thanks - have a lovely night x
  • janer1967
    @bekindalways thanks for that it was @SueHeath that wanted to know about cost so I'm sure she will appreciate this info 
  • nannymaroon
    nannymaroon Community member Posts: 562 Empowering
    McDonald's delivery big mac meal.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,074 Championing
    Left over biryani ice cream and fruit dessert
  • SueHeath
    Sandy_123 said:
    Left over biryani ice cream and fruit dessert
    Never tried biryani ice cream - was it nice ha ha  :D:D x