What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    Oh I'm sorry @janer1967 that sounds rotten. Hope you feel better soon, keep those fluids up :)
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    I did comment on other thread @janer1967 - didn't realise you havn't eaten your cake - i think you should post it to me so it doesn't go off ha ha x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    @SueHeath I've not eaten 8t but just about been demolished by bf and son . They even had some for breakfast 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,074 Championing
    I'm not fussed tonight got a pizza in fridge 
  • Honey123
    Honey123 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Thank you 🙏🏻 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Mediterranean Chicken with Rice.
  • janer1967
    Chicken fried rice something plain don't want to upset tummy 

Toast went down well earlier so fingers crossed 
  • Sandy_123
    I've got some lightly dusted Peper and lemon  youngs fish in freezer, just popping it in oven with chips n ill do a salad.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    We had cod chips and mushy peas last night

Tonight (i've prep the meat filling) i'm making beef cobbler, some one posted it on their dinner post and i thought mmmmm havn't had that for a while, so i pinched your idea ha ha x
  • Danielle_2022
    Danielle_2022 Community member Posts: 265 Empowering
    I’m not sure about tonight yet, but last night was curry, which I enjoyed a lot!
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Spicy Mexican wraps.
  • Sandy_123
    Lasagne with garlic bread
  • janer1967
    Lancashire hot pot not had it for years 
  • GeoffN
    GeoffN Community member Posts: 178 Contributor
    Garlic chicken Brocolli carrots and potatoes and a  low fat yoghurt.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    And once again you all continue to make me feel hungry! I am not sure what's for tea tonight. Last night, I just wanted junk food though. I had pizza and cheesy chips followed by cake  :D
  • L_Volunteer
    Oh absolutely @Teddybear12! Was just one of those days yesterday. Food and lots of cups of tea made it all better though. Did you have anything nice to eat for tea last night?  :)
  • L_Volunteer
    Tuna pasta bake sounds delicious @Teddybear12. I hope it tasted as good as it sounds!
  • easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 681 Empowering
    This evening I am having a favourite - Lamb chops, cabbage, green beans, mashed potato, gravy and lots of yummy mint sauce. I am making myself hungry just thinking about it!
  • janer1967
    My hot pot smells so nice making me hungry that's the problem with slow cookers 
  • Wibbles
    Wibbles Community member Posts: 2,070 Trailblazing
    I had a large pile of chips and a large sausage in batter from the chippy - for lunch
    I don't think that I will ever need to eat again !