What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Hi @Sandy_123 do you make your own falafels, they are tasty and very good for you.

For tea tonight i made a beef stew and we will have dumplings with it x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Not quite sure yet but probably jacket potato with tuna mayo 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    leftover turkish takeaaway for lunch i think - so lamb and chicken shish with salad, rice, turkish bread hummus and halloumi ha ha
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I know I seem to say it every day but you have all made me feel hungry again today! Sounds delicious. In fact, talk of fajitas has made me think I may make myself a warm chicken and salad wrap. Thanks for the great idea @Sandy_123   :D
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    @SueHeath yes im making my own, lots of blending involved, nice on wraps with salad. 
    @L_Volunteer I'm having 1 for lunch too its all cooked. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    That's amazing @Sandy_123. The fajitas sound delicious. I think it is particularly great that they are homemade. What salad are you having?  :)
  • Sandy_123
    @L_Volunteer tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot for me, I've done all the blending  for falafels just got to fry them, I'm having coffee tho, think I've broke me blender :#
  • SueHeath
    Oh no @Sandy_123 all that blending  ha ha - have you ever tried freezing the falafels i haven't had much joy - i froze after frying but didn't know if it would work better before - enjoy i would deff do that one but flippin hubby wont ha ha - we do like a proper Turkish tho x
  • Sandy_123
    No never tried freezing. They don't last long enough. I don't know if you can buy them frozen.
  • Geegeenumber1
    Could only a few more mouthfuls of the turkish takeaway cold for dinner - so filling but was tasty. Followed by a slither of lemon cake (!) for afters ha ha

As I guessed it wasn't quite as fresh and delectable as the first but certainly still very good. Luckily I no longer need to demolish huge amounts to feel satisfied. Chilling with the cats now, article finished
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Had Subway for lunch so not too hungry, shopping tomorrow in the morning so I’ll get something fresh for tomorrow night.
  • janer1967
    I ended ip making leek and potato soup 

Didn't have any mayo for the tuna 
  • SueHeath
    I like a nice leak and potato soup @janer1967 you deff need to get your mayo tho.

Looking forward to to nights meal - were having smoked haddock, pouched egg and new potatoes, no PUDDING ha ha but hubby not at work to morrow so think we may have a glass of wine ha ha x
  • janer1967
    @SueHeath that sounds really nice 

More leek and potato soup for me at least I don't have to cook . Well not for me making cheese burgers with bacon for toby 
  • SueHeath
    janer1967 said:
    @SueHeath that sounds really nice 

More leek and potato soup for me at least I don't have to cook . Well not for me making cheese burgers with bacon for toby 
    Hows your mouth x
  • janer1967
    @SueHeath it's OK currently thanks for asking 
  • SueHeath
    Hope you get it sorted soon darling x
  • Geegeenumber1
    got no appetite so skipped lunch, still got bit of turkish left might have that, or some soup and bread. Or might get my hunger and have something else entirely ha ha followed by lemon cake of course lol. It wasn't dry, mum had put it in the fridge!?!
  • Geegeenumber1
    gorgeous aint iit, where was yours from? Mines asda extra special best ive had!
  • Geegeenumber1
    nice il have to try that next time