What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Having Shepherds Pie  :)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Mmmm cake @Geegeenumber1 @Teddybear12. I have chocolate cake in the cupboard. I'll have to have some today. Shephards Pie sounds good too @bg844 :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    You just reminded me I've got Jamaican ginger cake in my cupboard 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    I'm not hungry so nothing today, I did have lunch out but left half
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    I'm not hungry either but that's excitement as found out I've been offered a flat! Didnt get the second bedroom on health grounds but will apply for daily carer

But mums made fajitas so will try and eat one, if not will heat up the leftovers tmrw!
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Morning all i noticed there was a lot of chat about CAKES yesterday ha ha - now you know why you wasn't hungry @Sandy_123
    Glad to hear about flat @Geegeenumber1 is it still by Moms  
  • Geegeenumber1
    no I'm moving back to London which is where i live anyway ive been staying in Essex but drive back and fourth anyway - i just hope they don't take forever arranging a viewing and handing over keys they haven't contacted me or responded to emails i need to get the ball rolling as ive got to focus on my studies etc and moving takes a lot of work and planning plus im moving stuff from two addresses
  • Geegeenumber1
    im so excited about being more central again - getting to my hospital appointments, gym, swimming, social clubs/pub/going out/ seeing people, even church etc will be all available instead of just sittingt on youtube every day! i will also start back with personal training - and have some free sessions of pt at my uni though thats a different part of london but worth it as its free - i spent thousands on it when i was paying but it was worth every penny it was amazing and even more important now ive got bad knees to train properly
  • Geegeenumber1
    thanks very much, yeah two years basically sleeping on the floor will make you excited haa  ha il keeop you posted !
  • bg844
    Ordering 2 different takeaways tonight with the family as it’s my birthday. :wink:
  • Geegeenumber1
    lovely happy birthday what takeaaways you going for @bg844
  • bg844
    Thank you both, possibly an Italian and Chinese/Indian, I’ll see what the others fancy later on
  • Geegeenumber1
    well i must say ive never ever thought of having two takeaways thats one to remember - thaats the way to do it ! enjoy ! 
  • janer1967
    @bg844 happy birthday enjoy your celebrations and take away 
  • bg844
    Thank you!
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    A huge happy birthday from me as well @bg844 :)
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    Happy birthday @bg844 enjoy your take away s later.
  • SueHeath
    I feel a song coming on @bg844 Happyyyy Birthddaaayyyyyyy tttooooooo yyyooooouuuuuuu 
    hope you've had a great day and enjoy your evening meal x
  • janer1967
    Baked potato with prawn in seafood sauce and cheese 

Pizza for toby 
  • SueHeath
    For Tea tonight we both fancy good old hot dogs (frankfurters) loads of onions ( i will suffer for it tho)