Hyper — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hyper

Options
coylygirl
coylygirl Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
Feeling very hyper - but not manic - today. I put it down to the medics gradually withdrawing my clonazepan. Got so much done, Cleared out all my cupboards and sorted out all the stuff I no longer want to raise funds for the Samaritans (I'm doing the 310000 Steps in March challenge) so that should boost my total. Feel motivated to cook dinner and do the dishes in a bit. The trouble is I've also posted on the village Fb page about wanting to set up a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme. Worried that I'm doing too much. Plus I have the police coming round Wednesday to talk about my ex-partner's domestic abuse. That should bring some closure to the break-up that started this episode in the first place. Oh, and getting a hamster as a service pet too! Sorry if I'm rambling, but that's just the way I'm rocking at the moment. Got the CAB talking to me about PIP forms tomorrow morning and then thankfully the Crisis Team coming out in the afternoon. Gonna be a late one tonight methinks. Hope you are all doing ok, stay safe in mind, body and spirit 3

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @coylygirl, it sounds like you've been very busy! Be careful not too take on too much. I have a tendency to do that and then suffer from burn out as a result. 
    How are you feeling today? Did you meeting with CAB go well this morning? Best of luck with the Crisis Team this afternoon. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • coylygirl
    Options
    Thanks Adrian, I know all about burnout, ut fortunately the sedatives are  helping me to sleep.  I trust they will put a plan in place for whtn they have to withdraw them.  Just to complicate matters further I rang Nieghbourhood Watch today to ask how much work was involbed and the lady wasn't helpful at all.  As I was ending the call, I muttered 'Rude' so I think she got the message.  That is definitely a plan for the back-burner.  The CAB meeting went well and the advisor is sending me a letter with all the infor I need to complete the PIP form.  I'm more relaxed today and still trying to catch up o Corrie!  Looking forward to seeing the Crisis Team soon, the're usually very productive.  Take care and stay well  :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Wow you have been busy it must be good to have a clear out more room for new stuff 

Have a good afternoon  
  • coylygirl
    Options
    Oh don't encourage me, I'm going for the minimalist look!  You have a good afternoon too 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.