Coping — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Coping

Options
megs2019
megs2019 Community member Posts: 40 Connected
Hi how is everybody doing today and what is everybody up to today. 

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi I have done my washing been on a short walk sitting in the garden haveing coffee before I carry on with my computer training ?
  • megs2019
    megs2019 Community member Posts: 40 Connected
    Options
    @lisathomas50 that sounds lovely what are you training . 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @megs2019 hi I am on the scope job support  as I lost my job last year 

I was a carer in the community for many years but want to change my job I want to be office based helping people with disabilities and vulnerable people but I need to brush up on my computer skills which is the short course I am doing now 

I have applied for a few jobs but because they have closing dates on them I have to wait until then and most of them are closing the application stage in March 

Once the application stage closes I have to wait 14 days  I f I don't here anything after 14days then I havent got the job or won't be called for an interview 

Just waiting but at least it gives me a chance to do the courses  and I have one to one job support on zoom every two weeks  so not so bad ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.