Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Coping

megs2019megs2019 Member Posts: 40 Connected
Hi how is everybody doing today and what is everybody up to today. 

Replies

• lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,520 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi I have done my washing been on a short walk sitting in the garden haveing coffee before I carry on with my computer training 😅
  • megs2019megs2019 Member Posts: 40 Connected
    @lisathomas50 that sounds lovely what are you training . 
  • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,520 Disability Gamechanger
    @megs2019 hi I am on the scope job support  as I lost my job last year 

I was a carer in the community for many years but want to change my job I want to be office based helping people with disabilities and vulnerable people but I need to brush up on my computer skills which is the short course I am doing now 

I have applied for a few jobs but because they have closing dates on them I have to wait until then and most of them are closing the application stage in March 

Once the application stage closes I have to wait 14 days  I f I don't here anything after 14days then I havent got the job or won't be called for an interview 

Just waiting but at least it gives me a chance to do the courses  and I have one to one job support on zoom every two weeks  so not so bad 😅
Sign in or join us to comment.