If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

ESA support group and UC

Options
leewill31
leewill31 Community member Posts: 21 Listener
Hello all I did another discussion but it was all a bit jumbled up at the time in my head  about a month ago anyway long story short yesterday morning I had a mandatory reconsideration from a December WCA as they had placed me in WRAG after about 5 minutes she stopped the interview as she had heard enough to put me in to Support group with a 12 month review backdated from last December's WCA .

What I would like help with please if possible this is the first time I have been put in support group in the entire time I have been on UC since Sep 2019 after my 365 day entitlement on contribution esa , UC for some reason only put a referral in 2 days ago explaining I had gaps so it will be looked at from 07/06/2020 do or will I get paid by both now when it is all sorted out still very confusing as I haven't been in support group before.

Comments

• leewill31
    leewill31 Community member Posts: 21 Listener
    Options
    To add the gap they say I have was when the pandemic struck and we went into first lockdown and everything was in the air 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,649 Championing
    Options
    Hi @leewill31

So sorry to see that you didn't get any responses here. How have you been? Have you been able to clear this up?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.