House share — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

House share

tdotmelty27 Member Posts: 29 Connected
edited February 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi im house sharing with my friend we are both named tennats he works full time i dont i receive pip and trying to claim universal credit would i be able to get any housing benefits or anything like that as thw other person who is a tenant works because the agreement was we  both pay half each of the bills we aint a couple and are simply just two male friends surly i should get something despite being both joint tenants any help on this?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.