Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
meal replacement diets
Hi there in one year I have put on nearly 4 stone I put this down to my lack of movement lack of exercise and one of the side affects to my meds is over eating so I have put on a lot of weight I’m the heaviest I have ever been . I tried calorie counting which I find it hard to stick to I was recommended a meal replacement diet done via my local pharmacy so only the pharmacy can order it in for you and they monitor you . I have explained that I will weight my self weekly and let them know as I would struggle to go to the pharmacy each week to be weighed . It’s quite a extreme diet 3 shakes a day no food your allowed to drink water and herbal teas . I plan on doing it for a month .
Has any one else done any sort of diet like this was it hard ? Did you get good results . I would really like it if you could all cheer me on ha I’m gonna need to the encouragement.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.