ME AGAIN — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ME AGAIN

kes2611
kes2611 Member Posts: 118 Connected
Am gettin nervous bout my PIP call tom.Do they take MH  issues seriously n how they affect people.My MH is really bad n it affects my daily life.I spend most days in bed n hardly eat.Only have a microwave n not had a proper meal for days.My friend does check on me n promps me ro do stuff n check i still alive! Am worried they will not b bothered n it wont count at all..If i go out i get scared n shout at people.Have also started shouting random words like in a MH sort of way.I l know they will stop my PIP n have told my friend plans r in place to mayb do somethin to myself when it stopped.I have no family n am tryin to get support but it takes ages.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.