PIP TELEPHONE ASSESMENT. Will I receive my PIP until I get notification of the MR decision? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP TELEPHONE ASSESMENT. Will I receive my PIP until I get notification of the MR decision?

tonyuka11
tonyuka11 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
edited March 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
if i get notificication  descion of my PIP  Telephone Assessment and its not the result i expected  for my PIP from the descion maker and i ask for a M R do i still recieve my PIP until i get notification of the the M R descion  any ideas ?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

If you were given an award you will be paid at that rate until decision is made on mr 

If you got no award you wont be paid anything 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    If you have had your assessmnet more than a week ago you can phone and ask for a copy of the assessors report which will give you an idea of the recommended award
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.